Location: our Portsmouth, NH office.
Catchfire, a digital marketing agency located in the heart of downtown Portsmouth, is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to assist with the creation of digital and print-ready graphic design, including packaging, social media content, web design and a variety of other projects.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for:
- Creation of files utilizing applicable design software
- Working directly with the design, inbound, development, and project coordination departments in the creation of needed files, while meeting project deadlines
- Updating files based on internal feedback from lead designer and other team members
- Ensuring all files meet technical requirements before being delivered to client
- Assisting in photo and video shoots
- Research of trends and technology
- Participation in design critiques
- Creation of client-facing presentation
- Creation of proof of concepts and mood boards
- 2+ years relevant graphic design experience required
- Strong working knowledge of typography, layout, and color theory with the ability to bring ideas from concept to completion
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, with a working knowledge of additional programs within the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of photography and photographic techniques, lighting, and editing is highly preferred, but not required
- Web design/UX skill and basic knowledge of Sketch is highly preferred but not required
- Self-starter with a desire to research and embrace trends and new technology
- Organized and detail-focused
Not only is Catchfire a great place to work, but we also offer a competitive 401k plan option and health benefits. Interested candidates should email a digital portfolio, resume, and cover letter to: email@example.com.