Location: our Portsmouth, NH office.
Do you have a passion for social media, a knack for creating must-read content, and an insatiable need to learn all of the ins and outs of the marketing world? Catchfire is on the hunt for an upbeat part time intern who wants to expand their skillset and learn – a lot! – while gaining experience in an agency environment. Did we mention our office is located in one of the best spots on the seacoast and we happen to have the coolest office dog in the land?
For the duration of the internship, you’ll support our inbound Portsmouth squad in the creation of social, web and print marketing pieces, as well as the nuts and bolts of research, social monitoring, and monthly reporting. We encourage all brainstormers, daydreamers, dog-petters, and bagel-lovers to apply.
- Must be able to work in a team-based and collaborative atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with various social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
- Other preferred skills (not required): Design experience (Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign), photography
- Must be up for spur of the moment team boat rides
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org