Catchfire Creative is searching for a team member with experience in bookkeeping and operations. This role is part-time and offers a flexible work schedule with remote and in-office hours. This individual will work closely with the Owner and Account Manager to support needs pertaining to the financial and operational aspects of the company.
The ideal candidate will have a background in finance, ideally possessing a CPB license with either an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or B.A. in business administration. A strong understanding of business operations is also desired, with experience working directly with or supporting a comparable or larger sized organization. We are looking for someone who can support a baseline of responsibilities, but assist in big picture budget planning and analysis of financial performance, as well. A background and experience in HR is preferred, but not required.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of accounts
- Assisting with tax planning and preparation for yearly filing through CPA Firm
- Managing AR & AP
- Assisting with invoicing and client onboarding
- Working with Account Manager to send invoices/estimates
- Providing/completing documentation where necessary
- Working with Owner/Account Manager on budgeting and planning
- Assisting with HR needs and responsibilities
- Employee benefits and time off
- Company culture building
- New hire onboarding
- Helping with required paperwork/filings as needed
- Admin – while admin is not a core function, we want someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help with various tasks when needed
- Process support – offer suggestions on how we can continually improve our process?
We are expecting approximately 10 – 20 hours per week in order to support our needs. Interested candidates should send a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.