Remote Full-Time, Entry Level
Managed by Marketing Team
We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media space. Must be a well-organized and effective communicator with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and content department to finalize quarterly social calendars.
- Schedule all social content for each quarter.
- Monitor all clients’ social feeds and respond to inbound messages on a daily basis.
- Assist in posting Instagram Stories, Reels and TikToks.
- Assist in creating monthly and quarterly reporting presentations.
- Aid in preliminary research for client-specific blogs and informative posts.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools — be prepared to share with the team on a weekly basis.
- Clientele industries include: Consumer Packaged Goods (food, beverage, wellness, pet, etc.), Retail, Fashion.
- Bring a positive attitude and creativity to the team!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of social media marketing experience.
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software including Sprout Social, Linktree, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- Aptitude for translating social trends into branded content pillars.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Catchfire offers competitive benefits including healthcare, dental, 401k and disability. Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com